Required Documents Due with the petition (minimum filing requirements) (Chapter 7 or Chapter 13)
The (eSR) Electronic Self-Representation Bankruptcy Petition Preparation System will prepare your initial petition package. Do not use the forms on this page unless you are filing an amendment. You will receive notice from the court concerning documents you need to submit outside of the initial petition package.
- Filing Fee See Fee Schedules Submit your payment using Pay.gov. To visit our Pay.gov Online Payment Page, Click Here. To make payment Click Here.
- Form 103A Application by an Individual to pay in installments, a minimum $75.00 payment must accompany the Application to be considered or Form 103B Application to Have the Chapter 7 Filing Fee Waived (Chapter 7 cases only) Qualifying for a fee waiver see: Poverty Guidelines.
- Form 101 Voluntary Petition for Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy, Must be signed by each debtor (one who files bankruptcy). Pro se debtor(s) must include a day time phone number with area code.
- Form 1007-1(G) Pro Se Filing Disclosure Local
- Form 2010 Notice Required by 11 U.S.C. Sec 342(b) for Individual Filing for Bankruptcy
- Mailing Matrix List of all creditors Local Rule 1007-I-1(E)
- Local Form 1009-1(E) Certification of Matrix
- Form 121 Statement About Your Social Security Numbers Policy on Privacy
- Certificate of credit counseling for each debtor, (link to credit counseling), Request for 30 day Extension to File Credit Counseling or Motion For Exemption of Credit Counseling (individual) Local Rule 1007-I-1(C)