If you have a question and don't see it here, please contact us.  You may click here or you may click on the Contact Us Link at the bottom of most pages on this site.

  • Where can I find the Filing Requirements for Adversary, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13 or Chapter 7?

    Please refer to our Filing Requirements Page

  • How do I correct a Social Security Number?

    Please refer to our Local Procedures Page.

  • Where can I find help with a question about Notice Procedure, Ex Parte, Notice & Motion or who to notify?
  • Where can I find information relating to Witness Fees?

    Please refer to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

  • How do I sign up for Training?

    Please refer to our Training Page .

  • What if I filed a document that contained Privacy Information?

    The Movant should file a Motion to Redact the document. A Proposed Order should state that the Movant should re-file the document.

    If the information was contained on the Petition, the Movant should file a Motion to Redact the information in the petition. The Petition should not be re-filed.

  • I'm having a problem uploading my order. What can I do?

    Make sure the order is saved as a pdf file type.

    Check to make sure the page size is 8.50 x 11.00. If you are using Adobe Acrobat, you can check the document size by using the Ctrl key and the D key at the same time. The Description Tab will show you the Page Size.

    Call the court for additional assistance.  918-549-7200 during normal business hours.

  • Where can I find out if an attorney is admitted, or How can I be admitted?

    Questions concerning whether an attorney is admitted can be directed to Oklahoma Eastern District Court.  918-684-7920

    Please refer to our Attorney Admissions Page for information on how to be admitted.


  • Where can I find more information about Pro Hac Vice Admission for a Particular Case?

    Please refer to our Attorney Admissions Page.


  • What is required to Continue a Hearing?

    Calls to Continue a Hearing should be directed to our Judge's Chambers (918 549-7205) or the Courtroom Deputy (918 549-7200).