(Please refer to Administrative Procedure XIII Proposed Orders for the correct document styling).
- Select Bankruptcy
- Select Order Upload
- Select Single Order Upload
- Enter the Case Number. Click Next.
- Enter the Related document number if known, otherwise, Click Next.
- If you did not enter the Related document number, Select the Category to which your event relates, ie Motion to upload a proposed order for a motion just filed.Click Next. If you entered the Related document number, skip to step 7.
- Select the document your proposed order should relate to, ie the Motion just filed. Click Next.
- Select the Order Type. Refer to our Hearing Dates Page for Hearing information. If a hearing was set when your motion and notice of motion was filed, Select Hearing Scheduled. For an Agreed Order, Select Order Type Other. For a motion filed, not requiring a hearing, select Ex Parte.
- If you selected Hearing Scheduled, enter the Hearing Date and Time, based on the information provided on our Hearing Dates Page. Click Next.
- If you selected Order Type Other or Exparte, Click Next and no Hearing information is required.
- Browse and attach your proposed order. Click Next.
- Note that your order successfully uploaded.