ChapMobile offers a central location for on-demand viewing of bankruptcy hearings and 341 Meetings for participating courts. Using the App eliminates time-consuming searches on court websites. It offers lawyers, trustees or other partners of the bankruptcy court, free and efficient tracking for upcoming hearings. Save and track favorite cases, debtors, and view upcoming hearings. The App offers easy search tools and custom settings for a streamlined consistent user experience while navigating from court to court.
- HEARING CALENDARS - Quickly view upcoming public daily hearing calendars for Bankruptcy judges across the country. Calendar views include case and hearing information, hearing date, time, and location. Easily search for hearings by Debtor Name or Case Number and Track Active Hearings in the App.
- 341 MEETING CALENDARS - For new case filings. The 341 daily calendar view includes date, time, meeting location, and case information for each bankruptcy Trustee or US Trustee with an upcoming 341 calendar. Easily search for a 341 Meeting by Debtor Name, Case Number, or Attorney.
- MY LISTS - Save time tracking information for the same cases and attorneys. Create personalized lists to follow your favorite attorneys, bankruptcy cases or debtors with upcoming court hearings.
- SETTINGS - Select a court you want to visit. Control your view and favorite lists in the App settings. App personalization is easy to use.
- COURT LOCATION - View court address and jump to court websites. Call or email the court directly from the App. Navigate to a different court directly from the app.
Note: The app was developed by the Utah Bankruptcy Court (which is listed in the app’s name) and is designed to work with participating bankruptcy courts, such as the Eastern District of Oklahoma.