All Oklahoma attorneys filing in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma are required to be admitted to the Eastern District Bar.
Procedure to become admitted to the Eastern District Bar (link to the OKED Admissions Page)
Procedure for Admission. To be admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, an attorney must apply for admission electronically through PACER (follow the link above for instructions). Attorney admission to the district requires the completion of the PACER application for admission, a Certificate of Good Standing from an aproved Court** and training in the CM/ECF application. Each applicant approved for admission shall pay the applicable admission fee upon receipt of the e-mail requesting payment for such fee. After all requirements have been met, the applicant may be admitted.
- Once sworn in at the U.S. District Court in Muskogee, the attorney shall request access to the Bankruptcy Court within PACER. Please see "Do you have a PACER account and Need an ECF Account?" on the NextGen Information Page for further instructions.
Procedure for Admission Pro Hac Vice in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court:
- Eligibility: Non-Oklahoma residents only.
- Mail the following pleadings and fee to the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, POB 1888, Muskogee, OK 74401:
1. Complete Local Form 2090-1(E) Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice and attached Application for Admission Pro Hac Vice.
2. Proposed Order Granting the Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice. Leave a 4 inch margin at the top of the Order for the Judge’s signature.
3. $50.00 check, cashier’s check or money order made payable to U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma. Checks made payable to the incorrect court will be returned causing a delay in processing.
Click here to Download Local Form 2090-1(E) Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice and attached Application for Admission Pro Hac Vice and Proposed Order Granting Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice