1. If the Social Security number of the Debtor(s) is incorrect, the Pro Se Debtor shall file the form Debtor's Statement About Your Social Security Numbers (Form 121) with the correct Social Security Number. The Court will docket using the event “Corrected Statement of Social Security number (Form 121).” This is a private event. The Debtor(s) must sign and date the corrected (Form 121) with their original signature.
2. Upon filing, the corrected (Form 121) with the correct Social Security number the Court will make the correction to the social security number in the Electronic Case Filing System.
3. The Debtor shall mail a copy of the filed corrected (Form 121) with the complete social security number to all creditors on the matrix. Do not redact the social security number on the form. The creditors received the Debtor’s incorrect complete social security number on the Meeting of Creditors Notice.
4. The Debtor shall file a certificate of mailing that states: that the Debtor’s Statement About Your Social Security Numbers (Form 121) was mailed to all creditors and state what date it was mailed. The Court will docket using the event “Certificate of Mailing.” The Statement of Social Security Number (Form 121) shall not be attached to the certificate of mailing since this is not a private event.
5. The Debtor shall complete, file and mail Local Form 1009-1(H), Notice of Correction of Social Security Number notifying the Creditor Bureaus that the incorrect Social Security Number did not file Bankruptcy. The Court will docket using event “Notice to Credit Bureaus of Incorrect Social Security Number.” The Debtor shall file a certificate of mailing stating that the form was mailed to the three national credit reporting agencies at their last known address on their website. The court will docket using the event “Certificate of Mailing.” This form does not include the Debtor’s corrected Social Security only the incorrect Social Security number that was originally reported to the Creditor Bureaus by creditors receiving the Meeting of Creditors Notice. The Bankruptcy Court does not report Social Security Number to the Credit Bureau Agencies.