Monday, November 7, 2022
Agencies are notified Pay.gov version 8.0 will be deployed to production on Saturday, November 12, 2022, from 6 pm to 10 pm ET. All Pay.gov services will be unavailable during the deployment window. Agencies will be notified by email once Pay.gov services are full restored and available for general use.
- Collections API — A new cloud-based system for submitting single ACH Debit transactions. Plastic Card will be added in an upcoming release.
- Reporting — A Submitted Payment Date field has been added to the detail pages for the following reports: ACH Effective Date Report, Collection Voucher Search, Financial Summary Search Query, Notification of Change Search, and the Collections Search Download Query csv and pdf files. When available, the field value shows the date the transaction was submitted for processing, which may differ from the transaction date.
- Transaction Search – If available, the Submitted Payment Date for Collections API transactions will be displayed in the details for one-time, deferred, and installment transactions.
- Public Website – The Pay.gov logo has been updated. Menu Option labels have changed. Page headers and footers have been updated. System alerts can be dismissed.
- TCS Plastic Card Service – An issue with entering the card security code for recurring payments has been resolved.
See the attached Release Notice for details.
Please contact Pay.gov Customer Support at (800) 624-1373, option 2, or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.